Terri Levine (SAY Luh-VEEN) is the founder of Heart-repreneur® and is a business and executive coaching expert. She assists businesses worldwide with business growth, sales, and marketing. She has more than 40 years of business experience, encompassing work with more than 5,000 business owners and entrepreneurs in a variety of industries. She is also a best-selling author of dozens of titles, has her own radio and TV show and is also a keynote speaker.
Terri has a passion for helping businesses to grow with her own personal experience gained while building multiple successful businesses from the ground up. Terri has created the Heart-repreneur® cause teaching business owners to do business heart-to-heart.
Code of Values
- Valuing others as much as we value ourselves
- Deeply tuning in during all conversations
- Responding quickly and thoroughly
- Being charge neutral and non-judgmental
- Honoring each person as right in their beliefs
- Keeping our word
- Doing what we say we will do
- Under promising and over delivering
- Communicating any commitments or promises we may have broken immediately to the person we are in relationship with
- Speaking openly and being fully transparent at all times
- Using clarifying questions to be certain we fully understand
- Never speaking around a person – directing what we have to say directly to the person
Client Centered Focus
- Doing everything we can to foster long-term client loyal relationships
- Always appreciating our clients and acknowledging them as our extended family
Having Fun Is Essential!